Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Linking to this site

If you are interested in getting you sited linked on this site email me with your web site addy. and I will do my best to get it to link from this site. Also,make sure that you email me least once a week for me to post something about the home inspection field. it can be a story,news article,a clean joke,ie.. you get the idea. Also,make sure you place your addy with the email that you want me to post. By doing so,every time that the search bots index this site it will come across your addy thus hopefully increasing you SE rankings.
Notice.... Down on the bottom of the message you will see a pencil. Click on this and it will open up another page. Here you can click on the Create tab and write a post. So come on and lets get some postings gone.

Mark
www.besurehomeinspectionservice.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home