Tuesday, January 05, 2010

What is in a name?

What is in a name? I have always took pride in my name and what it represented. Hello, my name is Mark H Roe of 2151 West Fair Ave Lancaster, Ohio 43130. I am the owner of BeSure Home Inspection Service, with 2 websites www.besurehomeinspectionservice.com and www.columbusohiohomeinspection.com . I have been in the home inspection business going on 6 years now. I am a Certified Home Inspector, and I am a proud member of the InterNational Association of Certified Home Inspectors. I had a client ask me a while back why I take some much time in completing the home inspection? I told her that I inspect each and every home as if I or one of my family members were going to live in the home. So if I just busted through the inspection and collected my money and went on I could. But I take pride in my name and my company name. I want you my client and new family member has a safe home to live in. I will also be able to sleep well knowing that I lived up to the meaning of my great name that my parents bestowed to me when I was born. They also took the time to raise me and educate me in the meaning of my name and for what it stood for. "Stand by your name and your work" If you can not sign your name to it when you are done, do not do the job. I see more and more people out there in this world of Home Inspectors who state this or that when they are on the phone with the client. I am who I am, I am Mark H Roe of BeSure Home Inspection Service from 2151 West Fair Ave, Lancaster, Ohio 43130. Thank you for reading my post, and may you have many happy sales, and inspections

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home